Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Old Car

I few months ago we went to Wal-Mart and we parked by an orange Ford Edge, it looked just like the one I drive, just not near as cool.  For what ever reason Kyleigh is convinced that we drove off in the other car. At random she will start talking about how she liked our old car, but our new car is good too.  Today was no exceptions to the missing of the "old orange car"

As we were driving home she starting talking about how she liked the old car.  So I asked, for clarification because there are several old cars, "which old car is that?"  Her response, with a come on you should know tone, "the one we left at Wal-Mart!" Then she kept talking about how she liked the old one and the one we have now is good too.  The icing and new addition to this conversation "My miss the suckers in our old car"and  "My really loved those suckers"


The old and only car!

No comments:

Post a Comment