Monday, July 11, 2011

Meet the Blodgett's part 4 (Holly)

Do you really want to know how old I am?  It seems silly to start out with my age but because I love birthdays and have no worries about getting older, I AM 32!! Well,  I'm pretty sure I'm 32.  I can never keep up with my own age, I can tell you everyone else age in our house but mine slips my mind way to offten.  I can't wait until I'm 70, I'm sure I really won't remember it then.  Hopefully that will be the only thing I can't remember :)

Me...hmmm...what do I say about my self? Yes, this is just too hard.


 John and I at Kyleigh's 3rd Birthday

 Me with my new reading glasses.  I took a pictures to show John.
 Thanksgiving in Colorado.  We were waiting to see Santa and it was really really cold out. 
 John playing with the new camera 

Wedding day pictures of me before we got married.  (I think I was facebooking)

Holly at 32...

Loves cardigans of any kind at all times

Enjoys taking pictures

Loves being a mom

Loves being a wife

learning to blog

Has finished a masters degree (well almost)

Wants to find the time to be crafty.  I have a few projects in mind and hope to get them done before fall rolls around.

Enjoys books but has a hard time finding the time to read them  (I read on the nook these days)

I am a mother

I am a wife

What I would like to say I do:

A bike rider

a writer

Thats it for now!!

Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment