Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Meet the Blodgett's part 5 and last (John)

I am pretty sure John would like me to keep his age to myself so lets just say he is older then me by a few years ;)  John is a wonderful caring man and I am very blessed to have him in my life and even more blessed to have him as my husband.  John is a wonderful father and there is nothing he won't do for the girls.  He is such a great role model for the girls as to what a father and husband should be.  I am very lucky to have found such a wonderful person.  I also think he is very handsome man I love looking at him.  (Im sure John will blush just a little when he reads this)

Helping Megan learn to ride her bike

Trying to get the goose 

Setting up the tent in the back yard so they (John and Megan) can camp

John :)


Playing with Ginger in one of his fun shirts

Walking back to with the rings, right before we got married

What John likes at ??

Loves anything Apple!!

Spending time with Megan

Playing on the computer

Reading

Coke

Likes wearing his fun drink shirts. 

Sports (collage and pro)

Family time

Movies 



Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment